Thoroughbred High Speed 30" Roll Laminator
Questions? Check Out Our Laminators Guide.
The high performance Thoroughbred 30" laminator from Ledco could be the solution for you. A powerful motor, larger heat shoes, and a high performance cooling system allow you to attain speeds of up to 65 feet/min. at a fraction of the cost of other comparible production machines.
Note: Because of the wide variety of 220-volt outlets, this 220-volt unit may include a power cord without a plug, or require an adapter (purchased separately).
We strongly advise you to have a plug attached by a licensed electrician. We are not responsible for electrical wiring errors.
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Thoroughbred 30" : Retail value $20,282.00
* This Item Must Ship Via Truck. A Sales Representative Will Contact You With Complete Shipping Costs.
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- Intelligent heat controllers display both the set temperature and the actual temperature.
- Factory Training Available ($1,200 per day plus expenses).
- Laminating and pull rollers are covered with silicone rubber for superior release, better lamination quality, and easier cleaning.
- Swing-away top heat shoe is teflon coated to reduce film abrasion.
- Built-in retractable slitters save an enormous amount of cutting time by trimming away side scrap during the lamination process.
- Dual tension knobs keep work wrinkle-free.
- Easy access controls are conveniently located and grouped for effective operation.
- A safety shield is built into the top heat shoe to safeguard the operator.
- Rear anti-wrap shield covers rear pull roller to prevent film wrap arounds.
- Both upper and lower rollers are driven to minimize the wrinkling or curling that can occur when only one roller is driven.
- Forced air cooling with built in chill roll system provides contact cooling necessary for excellent quality flat lamination at higher speeds.
- Standard precision feed tray has both left and right side guides. This unit can be either hand fed or easily adapted to a variety of feeders.
- Stand is included.
Options & Accessories
|Maximum Lamination Width
||50 amps 220 V
|Supply Roll Core Size
||46" L x 42" W x 50" H
||90-day warranty, does not include consumable parts, labor, and shipping.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.
[Home | Wide Format / Large Format Laminators | Roll Laminator Supplies]
<< Previous Item | Next Item >>